Member Grade Normal Bronze Silver Gold Platinum Diamond
Deposit Required RM 30 Rm 5,000 RM 30,000 RM 100,000 RM 200,000 RM 300,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.30% 0.40% 0.50% 0.60% 0.70% 0.80%
Membership Renewal Lifetime Lifetime Reset 1 month Reset 1 month Reset 2 months Reset 2 months
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) WELCOME BONUS RM68 RM188 RM688 RM888 RM1,288
Birthday Bonus Total deposit 5% Total deposit 5% Total deposit 10% Membership + Birthday Bonus Membership + Birthday Bonus Membership + Birthday Bonus
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM188 RM288 RM388 RM688 RM888 RM1,288
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT - Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes
Birthday Gift - - - - Yes Yes
Member Grade Normal
Deposit Required RM 30
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.30%
Membership Renewal LIFETIME
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) Welcome Bonus
Birthday Bonus TOTAL DEPOSIT 5%
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM188
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT -
Birthday Gift -
Member Grade Bronze
Deposit Required RM 5,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.40%
Membership Renewal LIFETIME
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) RM68
Birthday Bonus TOTAL DEPOSIT 5%
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM288
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT Yes
Birthday Gift -
Member Grade Silver
Deposit Required RM 30,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.50%
Membership Renewal Reset 1 Month
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) RM188
Birthday Bonus TOTAL DEPOSIT 10%
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM388
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT Yes
Birthday Gift -
Member Grade Gold
Deposit Required RM 100,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.60%
Membership Renewal Reset 1 Month
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) RM688
Birthday Bonus MEMBERSHIP + BIRTHDAY BONUS
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM688
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT Yes
Birthday Gift -
Member Grade Platinum
Deposit Required RM 200,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.70%
Membership Renewal Reset 2 Months
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) RM888
Birthday Bonus MEMBERSHIP + BIRTHDAY BONUS
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM888
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT Yes
Birthday Gift Yes
Member Grade Diamond
Deposit Required RM 300,000
Daily Cash Rebate (Live, Slot, Sport) 0.80%
Membership Renewal Reset 2 Months
Membership Upgrade Bonus (RM) RM1,288
Birthday Bonus MEMBERSHIP + BIRTHDAY BONUS
Birthday Bonus Capped (RM) RM1,288
VIP EXCLUSIVE GIFT Yes
Birthday Gift Yes
Terms and Conditions

What is the requirement to become a member?
Register an account with 128Casino and deposit; deposit will be calculate based on monthly, 1st until 31st of the month.

Am I allowed to upgrade multiple level and what is the criteria?
Multiple level upgrade is allowed when the total deposit is above 100k and their levels will be reset on 3rd of each month.

What is the criteria to receive the member upgrade bonus and monthly reward bonus?
Membership upgrade bonus will be reward to members during first time upgrade of membership only. Members is not entitled to receive the membership upgrade bonus and monthly reward bonus if downgraded. Membership upgrade bonus and monthly reward bonus will be reward only once a month and no turnover required.

How 128Casino to determine my VIP Level?
The highest level bonus you obtained in the current month is determined by total deposit you've made in the previous month

How to entitled for the birthday bonus for VIP level Normal, Bronze and Silver?
The birthday bonus is calculate based on the total deposit during the birthday month.

How 128Casino to determine the Daily Cash rebate?
Daily Cash Rebate is calculate based on the turnover of the previous day, it will automatic credit into member’s main wallet on the next day. The minimum payout is RM1 and there is no maximum limit on the Daily Cash rebate.

Important note!
128Casino reserve the right to remove member's account VIP Privilege and to downgrade the VIP level or terminate any account it deems to have any suspicious or abnormal activities at any time withour any prior notice. 128Casino general terms and conditions apply.
Promo
Wallet
Profile
Contact